quarta-feira, 30 de julho de 2008

WHAT NOW?

Ok! Now you have been approved in all interviews, made all the trainings, what happens now?

It's pretty simple. You wait for the documents (STCW, Environmental certificate and medical exams). The agency will send it by Mail, it can take about a month to arrive at your home. Then, you wait for the agency phone call, telling you what day you are going to go on board. It can be whenever...
Your family and friens will going to start asking you, if you're crazy, this trip is fruit of your imagination...
Don't panic! read a book, work out, criate a blog...

One tip: I'm not sure if it is always like that, but I started to pay attention that my agency has an order to follow, for the phone calls.

First, they call the housekeeping area, them front desk, restaurant, bar and buffet area crews. I must to remember you that this information is subjective, is just an analysis I made (I believe that management functions don't follow that order, because they aren't many).
And please, as soon you receive your board date, tell your friends, it helps a lot with their anxiety.

Nenhum comentário: